- Offering a wide selection of produce including local and organic, you'll see that our produce department is very different than the other stores.
- Through amazing partnerships with local growers such as Siwik Produce Farm, Sweet Sprout Farm, Everblossom Farm, and King Acre Ranch, we are able to bring you the freshest produce around--in fact, with our local growers many times we get our deliveries at night because they were in the field picking it that morning!
- We try to keep the staples year round, but due to the seasonal nature of produce occasionally we will be out of stock of certain items due to availability and quality.
Coffee & Juice Bar
- Do you know what truly fresh coffee tastes like? Not just fresh brewed, but fresh roasted? We buy only fair trade, raw coffee beans and roast them right in the store in small four-pound batches. The coffee we're serving was more than likely roasted the same week you drink it. That's not to say that coffee that was roasted 3 years ago isn't good.....we just think ours is better. Stop at our coffee and juice bar to decide for yourself.
- Our coffee and juice bar is pushing out more than just amazing coffee, we also offer fresh juices, wheatgrass shots, Fire Cider, and smoothies...
- The best brick oven pizza. Rotisserie chicken. Fresh made sandwiches and wraps. Grab and go side dishes. Fresh salads. Chicken corn soup. These are just a few of the delicious items we're crafting from scratch right in our deli.
- Hosting a party or get together? Let our deli department handle the catering!
- Our sushi is out of this world! Our customers have told us that this isn't like your normal "grocery store sushi" and we're proud of that!
- Each day, our sushi chef hand rolls the sushi that we sell using the best ingredients, including sustainably sourced seafood.
- Not into raw sushi? We also offer veggie and cooked sushi items. Just look for the color coded bands on all our sushi products to know if this is the sushi for you.
- You know what's amazing? Well...a lot of things we sell but this time we're talking about bread and pastries fresh out of the oven! We bake our bread, pastries, cookies, muffins, and croissants every morning. Get here early enough and enjoy the feeling of a just-out-of-the-oven croissant and a cup of fresh-brewed coffee. It doesn't get much better than this!
- Having a special event? We can accommodate any size order from 1 cupcake to a full sheet cake. Looking for something a little more special? How about a coconut cake or chocolate peanut butter cupcakes. We can make that happen.
- We offer four types of grind your own nut butters (organic peanut, honey roasted peanut, chocolate peanut, and almond), four types of liquids (local honey, local maple syrup, olive oil, and canola oil), over 150 bulk snacks and ingredients (such as trail mixes, nuts, quinoa, flour, sugar, candy, fruits, and more!), and 70 bulk medicinal and culinary herbs and spices (ranging from cumin and cilantro, to ashwagandha and arnica flowers).
- Buying in bulk is a great way to shop--no wasting money on fancy packages, no more buying a pound when you only need a pinch, and no long term commitment if you find out you don't like something.
Don't be embarrassed if you start drooling as you make your way around our cheese department. With the best selection of cheeses in York County, there's a lot to get excited about. Selected with care, the dairy that goes into ALL of our cheeses is produced without any artificial growth hormones or unnecessary antibiotics. From local favorites, like York Valley Cheddar, to exotic imports, like heublumenkase, there's something for everyone. Not to mention, we have a wide variety of goat and sheep milk cheeses PLUS knowledgeable staff who are eager to answer even your cheesiest questions.
Need a cheese board for a special occasion? We make it easy! Our custom made cheese boards are sure to wow your guests.
Meat & Seafood
- Our meat and seafood department is offering up the best in York County. Our grass-fed beef comes from local farms. Our chicken and pork come from local farms. And our seafood is all sustainably sourced (meaning that the fisheries aren't over-fished to ensure that the population can sustain itself).
- Looking for an easy dinner? We also offer a variety of value-added items in our meat and seafood department such as ready-to-cook burgers, store-made sausage, and kebabs.
- Think you know the drill? Milk, eggs, butter, the end. Not even close!
- You'll find that our dairy and refrigerated section is more than the basics. We've got a HUGE selection of kombucha. We've got two kinds of local milk (Perrydell, and Organic Rutters). We've got grassfed butter. We've got lots of eggs--cage free, soy free, organic, and occasionally duck. We've got cinnamon buns and crescent rolls. We've got cookie dough.
- Vegan or vegetarian? Yeah, we've got that too! We have a large selection of non-dairy and vegan-friendly products including cheese alternatives, dairy-free yogurt, tofu, coconut and almond milks, and more!
- Our frozen department has something to fit every diet.
- With products like gluten-free breads, pizza, entrees, veggies, ice cream, and more, a stop in our frozen department will round out your shopping trip.
- We've got salad dressings and oils. Pickles. BBQ Sauce. Canned tuna. Soups. Pasta. International foods. Rice, beans, and lentils. Granola. Cereal. Baby food. Almond milk. Coffee. Tea. Chocolate. Spices. Flours and baking products. Sugar and sugar-alternatives. Honey. Chips. Salsa. Popcorn. Crackers. Cookies. Water. Soda. Juice. Dried fruit. And so, so much more.
- We may have some brands you don't recognize, but the quality and all-natural goodness is there. Keep an eye out for Cadia products. Cadia products are often organic (but not always), and always come with a high quality for a great price.
- Gluten free? Look for our gluten free signs throughout the grocery department to signify shelves that contain gluten free products.
- Our wellness department is stocked to fit your needs and lifestyle.
- We offer a wide selection of vitamins, supplements, herbs, and homeopathic remedies, including popular brands such as Megafood, Solgar, Natural Factors, Natures Way, Boiron, and many more! Thinking about the $5 vitamins for sale at the other stores? Consider this: Many other vitamins contain artificial coloring and have varying degrees of effectiveness and purity. We sell only trusted, quality, brands that meet our all-natural standards to help you reach your goals.
- What about body care? Don't worry, we've got those items too, and they aren't like that DIY toothpaste recipe you found online. Soap. Shampoo. Hair Dye. Deodorant. Lotion. Razors. Toothbrushes. Toothpaste. Sunscreen. Bug Repellent. We've got all these items and more. All of our body care products are free of questionable ingredients such as parabens, phtlalates, SLS, microbeads, aluminum, and artificial fragrances.
Books & General Merchandise
- Books and general merchandise items are like the perfect surprise. Maybe not what you intended to come here for, but a great find!
- We offer a variety of books covering topics such as allergy friendly diets, canning, herbs, aromatherapy, eating local, natural pet care, and more.
- Our line of greeting cards are from Tree-Free Greetings, and are made from recycled paper. We also carry journals, notebooks, and more.
- We also carry a wide assortment of fair trade purses, headbands, and wallets made by artisans in Nepal.
- Gift baskets can be created from any products that we sell for any occasion. Birthdays. Holidays. Get Well. Thank You. Just Because. The possibilities are endless, just like the different versions of baskets we can create special for you.
- Choose from a catalog of baskets that we've designed, or let us help you build the perfect custom basket.
- Ready to order a basket? Our basket pricing is simple: the retail cost of all the items you select to put in the basket, plus a $10 assembly fee (to cover our supply and labor costs).