The following is an update and recap of what we are currently doing to keep you and our staff safe, while still offering healthy food for you and your family.
Governor Wolf ordered all businesses that aren’t ‘Life-sustaining’ to close. As a grocery store, Leg Up Farmers Market is considered a life-sustaining business and we will continue to stay open. We are committed to our mission of supporting your health through good nutrition.
Our NEW Hours:
The store is now open from Monday - Sunday from 10am - 6pm.
The first hour of every day from 10am - 11am is still designated for to senior citizens, pregnant women and those with immune-compromised systems to shop.
All customers are welcome to shop 11am - 6pm Monday - Sunday.
Lunch & Dinner:
We are happy to prepare your lunch or dinner for you to enjoy at home. Our pizza, sandwiches, wraps, salads and more are still available for Call-In or Grab-and-Go. Call us at 717-893-5998 and ask for Deli to place an order!
Local Producers & Growers:
We would like to take a moment to thank our amazing Local producers. Thanks to them, we have been able to stay well-stocked on many products that other stores are struggling to maintain. Their hard work and determination in this challenging time is greatly appreciated. We couldn't do this without them!
Vulnerable Customer Hours:
To help protect our most vulnerable customers, we are designating the first hour of our day to allow senior citizens, pregnant women and those with immune-compromised systems to shop. We would appreciate all of your support in allowing this hour to be for those who truly need the space to shop without crowds. Please take note of these new hours:
How We Are Protecting You:
We are following guidelines to maintain a healthy and clean environment while you are here shopping.
• We continue to provide disinfecting wipes at our entrance for carts and hands.
• We are constantly sanitizing our registers & check-out area (pin pads, register belts, screens, etc.)
• We are diligently sanitizing counters, tables, handles, etc, throughout the store.
• We have temporarily shut down our salad bar and converted it to a Grab-and-Go bar with lunch meats, desserts, and sides.
• We have temporarily shut down our Coffee & Juice Bar, but are still roasting our coffee for you to brew at home.
• Our pastry case has been shut down and the pastries packaged and moved with other baked goods.
• All sampling has been discontinued throughout the store.
• All upcoming events have been cancelled until further notice.
• All dine-in seating areas are off-limits at this time.
• Our staff have been trained on precautions that will help keep you and themselves safe, as outlined by the CDC.
Social Distancing | Help us help YOU and our TEAM while you are shopping:
It is important that we all take social distancing seriously. Please, practice social distancing (staying 6 feet from anyone around you) while in the store.
Our staff is taking cleaning of our registers very seriously. If your cashier stops to sanitize the register before you, please be patient with them. We also ask that you limit shopping to one family member, whenever possible.
Whenever possible pay with a credit or debit card, not cash.
Please sanitize your cart & hands upon arriving at the store.
There are sanitizing wipes at the entrance.
Cover a cough/sneeze with a disposable tissue or the crook of your elbow.
Additionally, because we are focused on keeping as much in stock on the shelves as possible, we are temporarily unable to accept special orders.
Lastly, we will temporarily not be accepting returns, however we will still offerrefunds for any issues in accordance with our existing return policy
Thank you and please take care of yourselves and each other!
York's Largest Natural Grocery Store
Our 15,000sqft Grocery Store is open every day for you!
Do you want to save money? Do you want to eat healthier? Do you want to support a local, independent business & local producers?
Then we are YOUR Grocery Store!
Click or tap the map below to get directions. We're right off Rt 30 & I-83!
- Huge Organic & Local Produce department
- 8 Grocery aisles with dozens of Local products
- Hundreds of Vegan, Gluten-Free, and Keto options
- Everyday Low Prices, weekly specials, monthly sales
- Full-service Deli & Bakery with healthy lunch options
- Wellness department with knowledgeable staff every day from 10a-7p
- Local Meats (including 100% Grass-fed Beef)
- Coffee & Juice Bar (coffee and juices made from organic beans & produce)
- AND we exist to support a therapy center for children with special needs!